Friday, January 8, 2016

Europe: Paris

hello again everyone!
and anyway..
Happy New Year xD


so glad that finally could share my first blog's post in 2016~
here i come with my last holiday to europe!
first part is
PARIS!


yes im happy yet so sad. cos usually i spend my nye with all of my BIG family. (u know my family is dat big kkkk) we always goin' on holiday tghtr and celebrate nye tghtr.
its just so strange when i couldnt celebrate it with my brothers and sisters (due to some matters) :(
but well...
my niece and nephew are here!


so actually this is not my first stop for the europe trip, but i really want to post it anyway!
cos u know that im in love with paris so much! (not as much as korea tho hehe)
so here it is~ my trip to eiffel!




im so glad to back here! the scenery just so.. stunning!






yes, just walkin around is not enuff (for me), so i choose to enjoy this beautiful city by using the Seine River Cruise!














eh wait! i spot the eiffel tower from here!




a little selfie wont hurt rite?!



i personally took all the pics in this post with my Canon 600D! (except the 3 pics above wks)




so.. yess thanks for reading my blog!
and thanks for putting so much interest on me x 
dont forget to add my snapchat: sweethellaxx


once again....
새해 복 많이 받으세요!
또 보자! x


3 comments:

  1. Jari nya kok luka terus siih let?? Perasaan beberapakali liat jari nya pasti adaa aja yg di pelaster.I wish I could come up with a couple of my life in the future hihii btw kereeennn bangeet let, udah liburan, jadi kapan cari kerja terus nikah nya? 😧😧😧

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pengen deh liburan bareng sama teteh alet, pengen foto juga hehe. Sekalian biar dikasih tips supaya bisa foto dengan hasil yang bagus hehehehe 😁

    ReplyDelete